1. Neck - Measure around neck line.
2. Shoulder to Neck – Measure from shoulder seam to neck line
3. Shoulder to Shoulder:
3A. Front – Measure from shoulder seam to other shoulder
3B. Back – Measure from shoulder seam to other shoulder
4A. Arm Length – Measure from edge of shoulder to bottom of wrist bone.
4B. Upper Arm – Measure on a straight arm around bicep
4C. Under Arm – Measure around the wrist bone
5. Chest – Measure with arms held out to shoulder height, over bust/chest and across back
6. Shoulder to Waist:
6A. Front – Measure from center of shoulder bone down
6B. Back – Measure from center of shoulder bone down back to waist
7. Waist – Measure around natural waistline
8. Skirt Length – Measure from side waist along outside leg to the finished hem length
9. Crotch Length – Measure from center front waist, passing under crotch to center back waist
10. Hip – Measure around the widest part of the hip, parallel to the floor
11. Inseam – Measure the inside length of leg from the crotch to finished hem length
12. Pant Length – Measure from side waist along outside of leg to the finished hem length
13. Ankle – Measure just above the anklebone
14. Torso/Girth – Start at front, measure from middle of shoulder down chest then waist, under crotch and up the back to middle of same shoulder
Note: Tape measure should be against the body at all times.